Tuesday, August 24, 2010

S'mores Cupcakes

Taking such a long break in the beginning is not the best way to start a blog. But having a friend in from out of town, and still working everyday, sort of took it all out of me. But I'm back, and ready to go at it again!

So for my second start, here's s'mores cupcakes! Little did I know that it was National S'mores Day when I made these. But it definitely let me celebrate!


They're especially s'mores-like with the graham cracker crust and the melted chocolate chips under the cake.


The recipe (found here) is from Trophy cupcakes, which is a cupcake shop up here in Seattle. I recently stopped by one while I was downtown, and it's so adorable! Like a cute, friendly version of Sprinkles. I had a Samoa cupcake, which wasn't mindblowing, but it was fresh and clearly not mass produced, and yummy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment