Monday, May 9, 2011

A Week Recap in Pictures

I didn't have anything to say, and haven't baked anything of note in a while, so here's a quick recap of what I've been doing lately!


Spent a delightful day off with coffee, a cupcake, and the Doctor.


I stole some flowers and greenery from the front yard.


Then I made them into this bouquet to bring to the cemetery.


This creepy cat watched me...

I experimented with the clothes already in my closet.

As a still fat, but formerly fatter chick, I'm just beginning to be comfortable in my skin, and trying to figure out if I have a sense of style at all. I spent years throwing on jeans and men shaped t-shirts in order to hide away, so I'm not sure what I can/can't/want to wear now. It's taking lots of experimentation, but I've always liked cute clothes on others, so now's my chance to have fun with it. It's definitely hit and miss though. I don't love the above outfit. But...I bought a belt!! And that's changing everything!

This is not a proper May outfit, two shirts and a sweater, and cuffed jeans. But I got to wear sandals and sunglasses, so I just have to be okay with that until I move, I guess!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're gorgeous! And you look good in both those pictures! Believe me, finding your style takes practice and I say wear what you want. You never know what'll work on your body but no one can tell you but you. That sounds like a pretty bitchin' week--much better than mine :)

    ReplyDelete