Thursday, May 5, 2011

Up, up and awaaaay!

The first thing that comes to mind when I think "National Geographic" is boxes in our old shed filled with yellow trimmed, out-dated magazines. And of course they all had bizarre, exotic pictures on the front. But they're slowly but surely recreating their image in my mind. I mean, going by NatGeo now? Working on being relevant, and hoping people will realize they're so much more than old magazines...

It's working. Look at what they did-they literally built and flew a house, "UP" style! I love it, how fun and adorable.


It makes me believe that all the cartoon movies of my childhood could be real! That's a NatGeo I could get behind, haha!

Speaking of making things real...and also incredibly adorable, one couple did their very own "UP" engagement photo shoot.




Isn't it just too precious for words? You just have to check it out ourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment