Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Scarf love!

I made a scarf!! And it's mustard, too!




My mom got me a small roll of yarn and some knitting needles for Christmas, and while my family was up here over Christmas break, she taught me how to knit. At first, I was on a roll. I knitted my way through my practice bit, and my small roll in no time. Then I grabbed some yarn and started a scarf and was flying through.

But then came time to make a Texas washcloth for the Name Twin. It was cute and simple and done in no time.


Totally stole this from her blog since I apparently did take a picture!

But sadly the second I put my scarf down, I lost all motivation as well. It took we 3 and
 a half months to finally power through it and be done! So I guess all I have left to do now is start my Christmas presents!




I linked this post up with the party going on at Today's Creative Blog. Go check it out!

4 comments:

  1. I seriously love that scarf!!! It's the perfect color and it looks incredible! I want to learn to knit so super bad! I have the washcloth at the top of my washcloth basket and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mustard and i love knitting!
    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog and LOVE this scarf. The color and texture is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a bit strange but I was wondering if I could have your email so I can ask you a question about your blog. Mine is bethanface@hotmail.com if you could please email me back!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete