Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gimme s'more!

Summer's on it's way, and all I want to do it sit around a camp fire making s'mores. I want to have a big kid s'more party and have fun, different ingredients and we can all make our own unique s'mores. Let's do it!!

Mmm graham cracker crust and melted chocolate!




Top is off with some toast-y marshmallow goodness.

Okay, maybe just a s'more cupcake party! My old coworkers like these so much they called them s'moregasms. Trust me, they'll be a hit!

This s'more tart couldn't go to the party, but I'll enjoy it anyway!

And all that toast-y marshmallow love will definitely get you in the mood for some fun summer nights!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so in for a big kid s'mores party!!! You bring the s'morgasms because those look friggin delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, we could all be required to make our own fun flavored marshmallows, and something to sandwich them in, and the host could provide different candies to use. I SO want to host this!!

    ReplyDelete